|Date/Time Range of Animation:||2012-10-28 17:24 — 2012-10-28 18:55|
|Actual Number of Frames in Animation:||80
Please note: specifying too many frames may cause your browser to freeze.
This is GOES-14 SRSOR imagery. Note that the animations may shift to different geographical regions each day. These animations are meant for evaluative purposes by SSEC scientists and our collaborators and are not meant for any other purpose.
- How to zoom:
- click on the zoom button
- click on the point you wish to zoom in (clicking will both zoom in and recenter the animation at that point)
- when zoomed in, dragging the mouse cursor will roam around the image and not change the zoom level
- to zoom all the way back out, click on the un-zoom button
- CIMSS GOES SRSOR Pages:
- Band information:
- 1 km images are quite large (2400px x 1372px). For longer animations it's suggested that you choose 4 km resolution as those images are smaller (600px x 343px) in size. 1 km resolution is only available for Band 1 (visible).
- Hurricane Sandy GOES-14 animations