free, open source software for 3D geophysical data analysis and visualization
McIDAS-V News Archive
Updates on 07-Jun-2013
Updates on 30-May-2013
Updates on 16-Jan-2013
Updates on 19-Sep-2012
Updates on 20-Jun-2012
- Removed Solaris (x86 and SPARC) from the list of supported Operating Systems for McIDAS-V. According to our statistics, there have been no uses of Solaris outside of our testing at SSEC. This change included removing the Solaris installers from the Software Download page and updating the User's Guide.
Updates on 01-Jun-2012
- Updated tutorials for McIDAS-V version 1.2 on the Documentation page.
Updates on 21-May-2012
- Updated the McIDAS-V 1.2 installer for Mac OS X on the Software
on 17 May 2012 to fix a runtime error that would cause McIDAS-V to hang
when starting up, and updated on 21 May 2012 to make
compatible with OS X 10.4 and 10.5.
Updates on 14-May-2012
- Updated the McIDAS-V 1.2 installers for Windows (32 and 64 bit) on the Software Download page
to fix a runtime error on some Windows machines that would prevent McIDAS-V from starting.
Updates on 01-May-2012
Updates on 29-Feb-2012
Updates on 28-Sep-2011
- Updated tutorials for McIDAS-V version 1.01 on the Documentation page.
Updates on 26-Jul-2011
Updates on 05-Apr-2011
Updates on 14-Feb-2011
- Added a News item for the McIDAS-V article on the NASA
Updates on 13-Jan-2011
- Added Presentations and the QR code to the References page.
Updates on 21-Sep-2010
Updates on 10-Sep-2010
Updates on 02-Sep-2010
Updates on 20-Aug-2010
Updates on 02-Aug-2010
- New McIDAS-V Web page unveiled.