MR Unit Shipping Instructions
INSTALLATION INTO BOX:
- Install a protective cover over the front window of the interferometer.
- Secure the front window cable to the MR unit with tape. Secure the cooler etc. cables with a cable tie.
- Remove the white/pink foam pieces from the case. (These pieces help protect the interferometer in the event that the case is flipped upside-down.)
- Place the interferometer onto the three metal mounting pads.
- Secure the interferometer with the three supplied screws. (1/4-28 x 7/8 long socket head screws with washers.)
- (Optional) Bag the interferometer for additional protection.
- Install the white/pink foam pieces into the case in their proper locations. (Labeled 1,2,3 & 4.)
REMOVAL FROM BOX:
- Remove the white/pink foam pieces from the case.
- Unscrew the three interferometer mounting screws.
- Lift the interferometer out of the case.
- Place the three 1/4-28 screws and washers back in the case.
- Place the white foam pieces and the screws back into the case.
- Remove the protective cover over the front window of the interferometer just prior to installing onto the EAERI Back End.