Agilent Blackbody Controller Setpoint Powerup State Configuration
This procedure sets the powerup voltage setpoints provided by the Agilent to the blackbody controller boards.
Setting the powerup setpoints to a non-zero value can prevent ABB/HBB runaway issues, in the case that the AERI is powered ON but FTSW is not invoked.
- Open http://169.254.44.52 in a web browser
- From the Welcome Page, click Browser Web Control tab on left
- May need to allow Java exeptions: Run this time, Update later, Run
- Scroll down to see Channel 1006 & 1007. May need to expand window to reveal second hidden scroll bar for this
- Click Allow Full Control
- Click Commands… button and command interface window will open. Enter commands as follows:
- Verify auto recall is set to 1 (ON): mem:stat:rec:auto? <Write & Read>
- Verify state to recall is set to +2: mem:stat:rec:sel? <Write & Read>
- Record the value of Channel 1006; this is the HBB set point; usually 0.894 for 60 deg C
- Reset instrument to power on state: *rcl 2 <Write>
- If Channel 1006 or 1007 now reads 0, there is risk of HBB or ABB runaway
- Use Configure Channel… to change 1006 to match HBB set point noted above (usually 0.894), and 1007 (ABB set point) to 4.986 (no heating).
- Save revised power on state: *sav 2 <Write>
- To verify changes, reset and recall: *rst <Write>, *rcl 2 <Write>, confirm channel settings.
- To query channel 1006/1007: SOURCE:VOLT:LEV? (@1007)
- To set channel 1006/1007: SOURCE:VOLT:LEV 4.986,(@1007)