Snowfall Observation Site (NWS Marquette, Michigan)
|Particle Size||Particle Density|
Click on any of the above figures to enlarge
- Mark Kulie is a Researcher at the University of Wisconsin-SSEC and Principal Investigator of this project. Contact Mark
- Claire Pettersen is an Engineer and Researcher at the SSEC and responsible for data processing and web content. Contact Claire
- MRR quicklook figures produced using in house programs incorporating M. Maahn MRR snow retrieval methods. Reference
- PIP quicklook figures produced by Larry Bliven of the NASA Wallops Flight Facility
- Full dataset is available upon request - please contact above UW-Madison staff. Data will also be archived at a NASA data repository.
- The MRR and PIP are located at the Marquette NWS Office.
- This work is supported by a grant from The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).