Choosing Hyperspectral Data
The Satellite->HYDRA chooser allows you to select data from your local file system to be displayed using HYDRA. For more information on using this chooser, see Getting Started - Displaying Hyperspectral Satellite Imagery Using HYDRA.
Image 1: HYDRA Chooser
- Look In - Allows you to select folders to search for data files.
- Up One Level - Moves you up one folder level in your local file system.
- Desktop - Takes you to the Desktop folder of your local file system.
- Create New Folder - Creates a new folder.
- List - Switches the view to a listing of all folders and files in the current path.
- Details - Switches the view to a detailed list of all folders and files in the current path.
- Show History Menu - Displays your most recent loaded data sources.
- File Name - Represents the full name of the file selected.
- Files of Type - Narrows down the files shown in a folder to a specific data type.
- Help - Brings up this help page.
- Refresh - Rescans the current directory and update the file chooser if the files have changed.
- - Loads the selected file(s).