For meeting registration, participants should send an e-mail to email@example.com . Registration deadline 30 September 2019.
To create badges and for security reasons, we need:
- Full name
- E-mail address
- Phone number.
- Need for an invitation letter.
- Preference of working group.
- Bring valid Passport or ID-card to enter EUMETSAT.
Hotels in Darmstadt 2019 (PDF)
Travel to Darmstadt
Darmstadt has a main railway station and Frankfurt International Airport approximately 30 km to the north. Our headquarters are approximately 20 minutes from the airport by taxi. The main railway station and a major motorway exit are nearby.
From the airport two good options are:
- By taxi – http://www.tam-darmstadt.de/index.html. Frankfurt airport to Darmstadt downtown costs 41€ (EUMETSAT has a special rate of 38€ but it’s uncertain that they will give it to non EUMETSAT people
- By bus – https://www.heagmobibus.de/sites/default/files/media/Airliner_Faltblatt_2019.pdf. Single ticket costs 8.75€.