Aura Chemical Reanalysis
- Utilize the Real-time Air Quality Modeling System (RAQMS) to conduct a multi-year global chemical and aerosol reanalysis using NASA Aura and A-Train measurements.
- Follows the path lead by the European Center for Medium Range Weather Forecasting (ECMWF) for development of operational air quality forecasting and data assimilation.
- Provides a comprehensive chemical and aerosol analyses for assessing global air quality and for providing lateral boundary conditions for regional air quality management activities.
Assimilated Satellite Data
- Terra/Aqua MODIS Aerosol Optical Depth and Fire Detection
- Aqua AIRS Carbon Monoxide Retrieval
- Aura MLS and OMI ozone Retrievals
- Aura OMI Tropospheric NO2 Retrievals
- Online global chemical and aerosol assimilation/ forecasting system
- UW-Madison hybrid θ-η coordinate model (UW-Hybrid) dynamical core
- Unified stratosphere/troposphere chemical prediction scheme (LaRC-Combo) developed at NASA LaRC
- Aerosol prediction scheme (GOCART) developed by Mian Chin (NASA GSFC).
RAQMS website »