Where to get help?
RealEarth is a rapidly developing visualization platform. As such, documentation often lags behind (sorry about that…). However, quick interface help is available with the “?” button in the top left corner of the browser interface. Additionally we do have fairly extensive documentation for the basic functional elements and API at https://realearth.ssec.wisc.edu/doc/
We are developing some Quick Guides and tutorials to help people discover the many hidden features of RealEarth.
Email us at email@example.com.
Quick Guides and Videos
- Alexa Ross demonstrates RealEarth
- YouTube Video
- Intro to the RealEarth browser interface-I
- URL, Map Panel, Add/Remove a Product, Pan/Zoom, Labels, Basemaps, Location Search, Legends, Help, Settings.
- Intro to the browser interface – II
- Status Widget, “Products & Layers” Selector, Collections, Categories, displaying multiple products, order of layers, transparency.
- Intro to the browser interface – III
- Product search, Presets, “Animation & Times,” Login, Tools, Share.